You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Friday, March 09, 2007

Back from Hiatus

I've been away on Business Deeds most of this Winter - but Spring is just around the Corner, and time is rolling along.


Lots of interesting emails from future applicants in my Gmail box while I was away - I guess the new format of the website is sending them out on the net to find answers elsewhere...


Well, welcome to the search - I'll try to get back to as many as I can to answer your questions as posed to me on the MySpace in Cyberspace...


BTW - check out the new Logo... or is it something else?

- Elhorranna

6 Comments:

Blogger Saeid said...

It's good to see you back, hopefully all our quesions will be answered soon. :)

Sat Mar 10, 11:20:00 AM CST

 
Blogger Eli said...

Interesting logo.

Wonder if it'll ever get implemented..?

Wed May 16, 08:46:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Hamish said...

El! Hor! Ranna!

YEAH!

Alright! What's up? What's happening? What's going down?

Sun May 20, 05:24:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you said you were back?

Wed Jun 13, 02:54:00 AM CDT

 
Blogger Elhorranna said...

I'm here - where are you guys?

Wed Jun 13, 11:42:00 AM CDT

 
Blogger Uri Plixo said...

Neuroblogging has been incredibly quiet as of late.

Tue Jul 08, 07:26:00 AM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home