You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Thursday, August 24, 2006

While I was Writting my NCI Screenplay

Some one you know... from a few years back... I'm an amateur screenplay writer... and I admit... NCI always has the nostalgia of "1970's Assassins ARG" or "1990's The Game"... so I study it in a way, to figure out where I can write the hero and put in the drama and build a climax.

Well today... a really good angle came my way... is it true? I have no idea. But would it make a good movie or book? Possible yes. Let's hope Dan Brown doesn't read this forum.

- El

[11:03] *** ****** has joined #neurocam.
[11:04] ******: >>>ALL OPERATIVES PAY ATTENTION<<<>>>ALL OPERATIVES PAY ATTENTION<<<

[11:05] Elhorranna: yo ***
[11:06] ******: Hi el
[11:07] ******: I have some really important new info about neurocam
[11:07] ******: do you know the prime-time in this channel? The time when most ppl are online?
[11:08] ******: I need to get this info out asap
[11:09] Elhorranna: afternoon in America and Dinner time in UK usually.
[11:09] Elhorranna: and the Americans come back after 9pm CST or so for a few hours it seems.
[11:10] ******: Crap i cant be online then
[11:10] ******: can i trust you to pass on the info?
[11:10] Elhorranna: sure thing. Tell me what to say, and I'll see what I can do. Anyone in particular?
[11:11] ******: everyone, applicants, former ops, current ops
[11:12] ******: Just hear me out and please believe me i am not joking
[11:12] ******: Ok
[11:14] ******: so i became a neurocam operative a while ago, and completed my first assignment yesterday and sent it away, as everyone else i wanted to know WHAT neurocam was,and i had read in tons of places about people wondering if the government had investigated or if they knew about nci (mainly during the p1 era and in australia)
[11:16] ******: I live in Sweden as you maybe know and I got a buddy that works at SÄPO (swedish security service) the equivalent to CIA but not at all as mysterious the CIA is (after all, this is sweden)
[11:18] ******: http://www.securityservice.se/ Säpo, usually provide bodyguards to swedish PM's, AND they do crime investigation for various unclear activites that are related to swedens security and swedens contacts with other countries
[11:18] ******: among other things
[11:19] Elhorranna: I'm with yah
[11:19] ******: And as many people think, many of SÄPOS activites are NOT confidential, they are just hard to get, and some have a prescribtion time (like 10 years of time until a document can be disclosed to the public)
[11:20] ******: Now the important part
[11:22] ******: like 2 months ago (3 weeks before I actually signed up) I asked my buddy who worked at SÄPO (I dont know what he actually does, its confidential) I asked him if he knew anything about neurocam OR if they have any confidential docs about NCI (they are not allowed to disclose the information in a Secret document but by swedish law if someone asks about a specific thing they must by law reveal if they have it or not)
[11:23] ******: Tell me if you dont get anything (my english tends to get worse when im hype :P)
[11:23] Elhorranna: I understand where you are going.
[11:25] ******: So I asked him if he could give me any info about NCI (they have like a huge database) two weeks later he sent me a list of their PUBLIC RECORDS of neurocam which was tons of URL's to all kinds of blogs and forums where neurocam was mentioned (he told me that if i was interested he could send me prints of all these sites)
[11:28] ******: All of that I already had so I asked him about confidential logs or documents regarding NCI, a few days later he ringed me and told me that they actually had undisclosed info about NCI, but the prescribtion time was until 23 of augusti (he told me this about during my 1st week of waiting for acceptance letter, that is the 1st week i became involved)
[11:31] ******: So today I went there first thing after my uni lecture to get the document BUT sweden got some really strange laws (SÄPO can not allow documents that are newly unconfidential leave their main office because of security reasons, they have like a library room where journalists and stuff need to go when they wanna get something) so i sat down and read the approx. 80pg document (most of it formalities and stuff we know but then [11:31] ******: Im going to wait a bit know my fingers are getting stiffed up
[11:31] Elhorranna: ok
[11:31] ******: are you following me this far?
[11:32] ******: i mean getting it
[11:34] Elhorranna: yes, I'm understanding.
[11:37] ******: Ok
[11:37] ******: im going to continue
[11:37] ******: So I read the document
[11:39] ******: and the most interesting part was WHO controled NCI and SÄPO has very strong opinion that NCI is controled by BSWA [11:40] Elhorranna: what is BSWA?
[11:40] ******: i was getting to that
[11:41] ******: SÄPO have a very strong guess that NCI is controled by BSWA, Brothers & Sisters for a White Australia, a separatist group that was created during the White Australia Policy during the 19th century
[11:41] ******: Now how does this realte to sweden or neurocam?
[11:42] Elhorranna: money ?
[11:42] ******: no, BSWA are very underground and hush hush because they are EXTREMELY SMALL i mean very few OFFICIAL "crewmemembers" i dont know how to say it [11:43] ******: but they get a lot of funding from all different types of extremist white radical groups
[11:43] ******: from all over the world
[11:43] ******: They are also believed to have in a way caused the uprising in sydney i think it was for a few years ago
[11:44] ******: you know in the beaches?
[11:44] ******: where extremist right wingers were "cleaning up" sydneys beaches from people with non australian backgrounds?
[11:45] Elhorranna: I never heard of that incident.
[11:45] ******: really?
[11:45] ******: google it
[11:45] Elhorranna: I did know of tensions between Tax payers and the aboriginals when I lived there.
[11:46] ******: no not that [11:46] ******: it was just a few years ago
[11:46] Elhorranna: but no WHITE AUSTRALIA stuff. Closest was people proud of their 'foot on land' prisoner heritage.
[11:46] Elhorranna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_Policy
[11:46] ******: yeah
[11:47] ******: anyyyway, if you google it or i can find articles about the beach thingy
[11:47] ******: NCI is allegedly their medium to get to supporters and others in the various countries they get their funding from
[11:48] ******: *reach out to
[11:48] ******: but the whole ARG thing is used as a front
[11:49] ******: SÄPO started to investigate this when during a period many NCI stickers and other NCI material turned up on various Swedish airports
[11:50] Elhorranna: interesting.
[11:50] ******: and this lead them into this investigation. So there is NO mind control
[11:50] ******: NOR does any operative do anything illegal
[11:51] Elhorranna: I can see someone using it to promote an agenda, but the minds that are attracted to NCI I don't think would put up with racism and participate in mobs, or less give money to organizations they know no one from.
[11:51] ******: but nobody knows
[11:51] ******: thats why i said it was important news
[11:52] Elhorranna: I don't believe NCI is an ARG.. because and ARG has an ultimate 'dungeon Master' behind the magic of the story and interactions.... NCI is just NCI... like an artificial intelligence.
[11:52] ******: what i meant with the arg was that people didnt really think it was serious
[11:52] Elhorranna: WE are what is made of it.... WE make NCI... and without us, NCI is just a little more lacking.. but will ebb and flow until it finds another mind who will contribute, and thus change the experience for all still involved.
[11:52] ******: personally i thought it was someone or a group trying to enlighten peoples lives
[11:53] ******: But what im trying to say is that BSWA is using us not as puppets or anything
[11:53] ******: they are using operatives as a medium
[11:54] Elhorranna: Enlightenment - I would go along with that. Anything that makes you excited to get email and do secret missions and find out more on yourself or historical and literary facts.. well, that can't be too bad, can it?
[11:54] ******: Exactly
[11:54] Elhorranna: MEDIUM.... as in communication?
[11:54] ******: yes
[11:54] Elhorranna: so we are all apart of a terrorist cell? I'm pretty sure thats in the disclaimer somewhere. ;-)
[11:55] *** %%% has joined #neurocam.
[11:55] ******: no not a terrorist cell, that is the interesting part
[11:55] ******: nothing illegal is happening
[11:55] ******: they are just a extremist group who are using neurocam and OTHER things as commercial, they dont bomb anything, they get people to get out on sydneys streets demonstrating
[11:56] ******: it's an elaborate political party which doesnt want to get into any parliament or anything
[11:56] ******: *maybe political party was too much
[11:56] ******: but a political group
[11:57] ******: It's just like when right wing parties in the UK or here in Sweden have commercials in tv but much more elaborate
[11:58] ******: So people can just continue to play along have fun, but they will be helping the cause of a right wing group
[11:58] ******: thats it
[12:00] Elhorranna: Well... so far... Frappr tells us most new Ops are in US.... so there goes the Mexican Immigration reformation Act.
[12:03] ******: haha but i doubt that all op's are registered on frappr
[12:05] ******: i dont know about you but i dont want to be a part of N anymore
[12:05] ******: Im half persian for god's sake
[12:12] ******: Is there anyway I can log this and sent it around to other ppl?
[12:14] Elhorranna: I have it logged... I can post it on my blog if you like
[12:15] ******: if you wouldnt mind
[12:18] Elhorranna: I'll see what I can do. I may have to strip out your name and other info.... etc.
[12:18] Elhorranna: I don't think %%% would want to belong much longer either if it IS true.
[12:19] Elhorranna: but you know.... on the Employment forms in the USA, most people don't understand that if they are Iraqi or French, decent - they still need to mark WHITE on the form. Indians too.
[12:20] ******: I would appreciate if you could do that, I would prefer to be anonymous so i dont get them on my tsail
[12:22] ******: But im happy that this got out, I mean for many non white op's this is a big moral issue too
[12:23] %%%: why would I not want to belong?
[12:24] Elhorranna: I don't want to publicize on the Neuroboards.. that got a lot of folks in trouble with the black report.
[12:25] Elhorranna: Part of the unveiling of what Neurocam is... has found it to be a money-scam... Art Project... Study of Society and Behaviors... and also a front for Immigration Reform.
[12:30] ******: Okay you are right but the previous ones were theories, although this one also is a theory it is made by the swedish security service (they have a lot more resources than us)
[12:30] ******: And I dont want to believe them, but what can i do? But anyway thx for the help and for hearing me out [12:35] %%%: Blogger isn't working for me :(
[12:35] ******: :S
[12:35] ******: Check out el's blog later ok?
[12:37] %%%: I will, whatever you guys were discussing seems serious
[12:38] ******: It is, if you are a fan of democracy it is
[12:38] %%%: I just happen to be one, I even have democracy's autograph somewhere
[12:41] ******: haha good one
[12:53] ******: Well I got to go now, but could you please tell everyone to check out elhorrannas blog if they join the channel?
[12:53] %%%: certainly
[12:58] ******: thanks

7 Comments:

Blogger Elhorranna said...

From my RD.. Of Course...

Jack Parsons to me
More options 7:48 pm (1½ hours ago)

Dear Elhorranna,

I have read your recent blog post with great interest and, I might add,
mild shock. This is certainly one theory on the raison d'être for Neurocam
International I hadn't encountered yet. I would like to take this
opportunity to declare this theory, if I can even dignify it with such a
term, preposterous. If SÄPO has actually come to this conclusion in
regards to our organization, I have grave doubts as to the competence of
their personnel. My best guess as to the nature of the tale that you
recount here is that it originated in the imagination of Mr. ****** as
opposed to the investigation of any actual intellegence agency.

I can tell you from my relatively informed position that although
Neurocams aims are partially obscured and known only in part by the
majority of those involved, they involve nothing as pedestrian, low brow,
or ignorant as racial prejudice. Even when I engage the full faculties of
my imagination I cannot for the life of me see how one could come to the
conclusion that Neurocam operations benefit any such nefarious cause as
Australian white supremacy, separatism, or racism in general. I would be
personally insulted, but the accusation is so lacking in merit as to be
completely laughable.

You are, of course, entirely correct in your assumption that the
restricted manner of thought that racial prejudice arises from is directly
at odds with the level of development expected of Operatives and other NCI
personnel. The idea that such individuals might be "pulling the strings"
is contrary to any and all available evidence.

Please feel free to post this message on your blog to serve as a rebuttal
to this slanderous accusation.


Regards,

Jack Parsons
Regional Director of Operations
Northeast United States
Neurocam International

jack.parsons@neurocam.com

Thu Aug 24, 09:49:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Eli said...

I agree with this Parsons fellow.

The idea that Neurocam is a front for a white-power group? Don't you think someone would have caught on by now?

NEUROCAM ASSIGNMENT A2-1043-01/WHITE POWER

(A) AIM

TO ELIMINATE THE BLACKS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

(B) EXECUTION

1. FIND A HIGH-CALIBER PISTOL AND GO TO TOWN.

Thu Aug 24, 09:58:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Neurocam Operative said...

What a load of crap...

Thu Aug 24, 11:59:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Hamish said...

Come on guys, it's just fiction.

Did you read Harry Potter and think "A magical castle? Don't be so childish!"

Tue Aug 29, 06:21:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger Hamish said...

A dark, evil, magical Lord Voldemort?

Don't you think someone would have noticed?

Haha, sorry. I don't mean to pick on you... I just... I don't know. sorry/

Tue Aug 29, 06:22:00 PM CDT

 
Blogger stray.blue said...

I double that.

Wed Aug 30, 10:45:00 AM CDT

 
Blogger Unknown said...

He who must not be named!

Sun Sep 03, 06:44:00 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home