You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Assignment underway

Well, I received my newest assignment on 08/11… I’ll post my findings 7 days after I submit my report, which should be on or around… let’s see… to complete this all… August 20th. Plus 7 days... so the 27th.

It’s something similar to what I did in Phase 1, only stepped up a notch... so should prove interesting. I’ve studied the requirements and found the best possible date/time/place to accomplish my assignment in the Chicagoland area.

Should prove very interesting!

- El

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, El. I'm anxiously awaiting my next assignment.

Thu Aug 17, 03:14:00 PM CDT

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for some recognition from them after my perception assessment

Sun Aug 20, 02:48:00 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home