You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I turned in my 4-week assignment last night. Feels good to spend some quality time pursuing it - now I wait for an acceptance and reply from my RD, and to see the effects of my efforts in the coming weeks. ;-)

I wish I could share the details with you all, but the security protocol says NAY.... bummer, maybe one day it will make it into my NCI Screenplay.

- Elhorranna

1 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

A 4 week assignment?

I think the drinks are on NCI. Did they at least pat you on the head?

Sat Nov 11, 01:02:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home