You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Friday, October 13, 2006

Got my Latest Assignment Last week!

The Usual Security protocols are in place for another 4 weeks now...

BUT... I made HUGE ley-way today, and GOD I wish I could say what it was... it's about "playing both sides" - and in the 'friggin' awesome place it is 'right now', I have a feeling Colbert or Stewart might pick-up on it and make a little fun. tsk tsk and woo hoo to me!

Only time will tell, it's Friday - time to take a weekend break from news, world events, and the dramas of life.

So enjoy the Pony Princess photo - New from Mattel Toys!
http://www.esnips.com/web/nci/

- Elhorranna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home