You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!

Stay tuned to my Myspace.com page in the coming days... Tomorrow is BOXING DAY - and as follows in my Family tradition - I will be taking the home baked and decorated Gingerbread House OUT to the back yard and performing a demolition with BlackCat Firecrackers....

Merry Christmas all!

- Elhorranna

2 Comments:

Blogger Hamish said...

Merry Christmas Ranna!

Fri Jan 12, 12:17:00 PM CST

 
Blogger Hamish said...

By the way, why am I 'X-Operative Hamish in da' House'?

I like that I get special treatment.

Mon Feb 12, 12:43:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home