You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Big Day, final Application Test to be completed and processed.

Where did I leave off... I finally got an email from Neurocam's Operational Devision on Tuesday Night, April 13th... Issuing myself a "Test Mission of Perception" before acceptance as a recruit... Simular to the first mission I botched up with scheduling... but strangly different and tailored to my location and situation now...

[SIDENOTE]Those Recruitment Operatives sure do their background research on the many neurocam applicants. It's pretty hard to know that I would be flying into Newark, NJ on an aisle seat over the wing, in the perfect spot to see the manhattan skyline and the pink/green/white light display of the Empire State Building, as mentioned I would in my debriefing.... *amazed here*[/SIDENOTE]

So I spent the weekend thinking about my Assessment of my Perception and Agent abilities. Trying to decide "should I create an interesting situation to react to and percive? or... shall I just go with the flow and see what out of the ordinary events happen all on their own?"

Now It is Monday April 18th, my Mission of Perception begins this evening at 4:00 pm... This is my second chance in becoming a REAL Neurocam Recruit, future field Operative, and one step closer to going behind that velvet curtain. - I better not 'F' this up.

- ********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home