You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Sunday, April 03, 2005

My Eyes have been opened... Horizons expanded...

I was brought into the Neurocam light Jan 17th, 2005...finding a bizarre posting on a message board about "Losing Yourself in a Game"... a real life game. So I went to a website, learned everything neurocam was NOT, and emailed them my agent application... and that's when my life changed in the most fascinating and unexpected way! All Hail to the mighty Neurocam! Servants of God, Technology, and Life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I find it strange that your blog is soooooooooo empty of life being that this post dates 2005 and over a year later you are only just talking on the neuroboards

Dont get me wrong, i'm just a suspicious fellow, and completely sane

Thu Mar 30, 05:03:00 PM CST

 
Blogger Elhorranna said...

Maybe I just Deleted all of my 'experiances' from May - January.... Those were not the best NCI days, you would have to agree... yes?

Fri Apr 07, 02:28:00 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home