You, the unwary computer user and reader of this Blog, are only a click away from learning more about The Secret Life-Journal of a Traveling Neurocam Operative; a terribly addicting collection of postings concerning the on-going experiences and insights of Recruit "********"... and if I were you, I would visit any other blog in the world rather than risk participating in the stimulating mind-games that this particular organization offers. - with all due respect, Elhorranna

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Agent Life thus far...

I applied for the Neurocam Process about 1 week after another agent confirmed to me he was 'in the club'. I received my first confirm email about 2 weeks after the application, with a mission of perception set for 1 month later, or March 14th. My agent friend had already received a similar Perception mission, with his date being February 14th... I guess the minds of Neurocam like the 2nd Monday of the Month. ;-)

I was unable to complete my March 14th mission, due to an unexpected work move from Chicago, IL USA to New York City, NY USA... I emailed Neurocam and promptly informed them of my absence for the location of choice in the Chicagoland area on March 14th. I heard no response.. that is until 8:38 pm EST April 13th.

- ********

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home